Friday, December 04, 2020

SIDNEY POWELL: Georgians should make it known that they won’t vote until their vote is secure. That's tempting, but not in the cards for me. Instead I wrote this to our Secretary of State:
Sidney Powell, in contesting the Trump election fraud once said "I think I would encourage all Georgians to make it known that you will not vote at all until your vote is secure."

While I disagree with Powell on voting, I think it is incumbent on you to have at least one publicly televised and widely reported press conference for Georgia voters to clearly and loudly state that the January runoff election will be fraud-free, transparent, and closely monitored by an independent agency to ensure all -- and only -- LEGAL votes are counted.

Given the obvious -- and massive -- fraud that occurred in Georgia and elsewhere, you owe us no less.
You can contact Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger here.

No comments:

Post a Comment