Thursday, March 19, 2009

TIME FOR A CHANGE

A reader on Instapundit writes:

After watching the Liddy debacle on C-SPAN, it has become painfully clear to me that our federal government is a joke. Those jerks were personally attacking a man working very hard to pull our collective butts out of the fire, all at great risk to his reputation, and for only $1 per year. I was angered and saddened.

Congress has zero accountability. The only solutions that I can come up with to address this are term limits and flat taxes. If the American people don’t put the reigns [sic] on these people by limiting the power of longevity and limiting their ability to tax us to death, we are doomed.

I vote the the Tea Party movement adopt term limits and flat taxes as major components of governmental reform.

Exactly! I only wish we had a parlimentary system where we could call for a vote of no confidence and send these clowns to Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey where they belong. Though I doubt the “Greatest Show on Earth” would hire them.

No comments:

Post a Comment