Saturday, February 19, 2022

RANDOM THOUGHT: Vladimir Putin is living rent-free in Joe Biden's head.

The Biden Administration is desperate for a war in Ukraine to distract Americans from its almost(?) criminal ineptitude. I seem to remember the Administration almost gleefully announcing that Putin would invade at 3 am on the 16th of February ... (check my calendar) ... over three days ago.

I seriously doubt Russia will invade Ukraine -- not in the near term, at least -- Putin's having too much fun making the Biden Administration look like the jackasses they are on the world stage.

I'll even offer a bit of (totally uninformed) speculation on my part: Russia and Ukraine will settle without U.S. 'help'. Russia will get a bit of separatist Ukraine; Ukraine will agree to never try to join NATO; and the Russia/Ukraine border will becoma a free trade zone similar to that of the European Union.

No comments:

Post a Comment