Sunday, January 24, 2021

MY APOLOGIES TO ALL: For several weeks now I've been wondering why the DiploMad 2.0 has gone silent, especially given the plethora of insanity at the moment. Well, I found out -- the bookmark I use on my laptop was locked into 2020. Here is what you've missed the past 24 days:
On January 1st, the DiploMad writes on Brexit.

On January 5th, will the fraud succeed? It did.

On January 6th, the DiploMad reacts to the Capitol 'riot'. I tend to agree with his assessment that there is something happening 'out there'.

On January 10th, "It is now Orwell's 1984."

On January 11th, an oopsie. A good one.

On January 13th, the Diplomad proposed boycotting the inauguration. He succeeded -- and by the way, read the comments.

On January 16th, waiting for a Ceausescu moment?
And that brings us up-to-date. Again, apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment