Wednesday, June 24, 2020

WUHAN FLU [CORONAVIRUS] UPDATE for June 24, 2020: I meant to update yesterday, but to my chagrin -- forgot. Herewith the June 23rd update, updated again for today.


As expected, the cumulative deaths curve is still trying to flatten, and the death rate curve is still trending down despite two blips yesterday and today. The death rate has dropped to 0.0911% and my estimate of the percentage of Americans still uninfected has dropped to 58.694%.

In Georgia, we've seen a sharp spike in new cases, roughly 1,800/day for the last two days, but deaths are way down -- the rolling average for today is just one shy of the lowest since early April. I suspect it's a result of increased testing finding mild and asymptomatic coronavirus infections.

My last post is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment