Sunday, March 29, 2020

SPRING FORWARD 2ND WEEK: Here are the second week's pictures. The starting point, as usual, is the view from the deck. No change from last week, except it was cloudy when I took the picture this week. The scrub brush, which I am assidously attacking with the brush cutter, is beginning to poke through the leaves, but the trees have yet to show signs of budding out.


This is the Road from Nowhere (our house) with the driveway bottom right. During the summer it's typically a tunnel. Right now it looks like a freeway.


The third picture is the house taken from out beyond the fire pit. Our 'yard', in which I've assiduously attacked with the brush cutter, is clear for now. Hopefully it'll remain clear as summer returns, but I have my doubts.


And the final picture is the pond again, showing the walking path that goes around the perimeter. I've avoided cutting the brush along the pond side in past years, but this year I think I'll get the heavy boots, a safety rope, and attack it. It's a good 3-4 feet to the water, and very steep, but needs a good cleaning.


Till next week, then. Last week's pictures are here.

2 comments:

  1. For the reason that the admin of this site is working, no doubt very shortly it will be renowned, due to its feature contents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete