Thursday, November 14, 2019

THE RETURN OF THE MORON VOTE: Democrats know who their key constituents are.
[A]re there enough of them? Well, I have my doubts. Donald Trump has roused an astounding number of Republicans and Independents. He even has the support of some self-respecting Democrats. Moreover, my agents across America tell me that he continues to attract a growing number of Americans who rarely vote. They are tired of Democrats calling America a racist country or an anti-immigrant country or a militarist land or any of the other anti-American canards. In the coming presidential election as in the last, I believe the Democrats are going to lose. There just are not enough Morons out there.
I believe the author's claim that some voters are taking off their Moron caps, but I wonder if he hasn't underestimated the Deep State, which is full conniving bloodsuckers eager to retain their bureaucratic sinecures.

No comments:

Post a Comment