Thursday, February 14, 2019

A COMMENT FROM A TRUMP VOTER:
Although I voted for him and by no means regret it, I was one of those who was ambivalent at best about Trump in the general, didn't favor him at all in the primary (Cruz was my choice by far), and still have my "issues" with him, some of which I consider significant. That being said, this - this, here - pretty much encapsulates why I voted for him, support him, and likely will vote for him again if I get the chance. And that is, "he fights." He comes right out and says what needs to be said, plain and simple, so often, whether it be about our political opponents, the country, the Dems, the media, or a reprobate like this Omar character. It's so unusual, so refreshing to see, in a Republican, in someone who is "on our side," someone who actually fights. I just wonder who, after Trump, will take up that mantle.
Found in this PowerLine post about Ilhan Omar.

No comments:

Post a Comment