Saturday, October 19, 2013

FRIDAY: HHS took Healthcare.gov down for repairs ... again. Some of the better comments:
I tried to get on with my ObamaPhone but the battery went dead and Obama will not send me a new one so I just pluged it into the wall scokett and blue smoke came out its a$$ sort of like Obama himself.

¡Díos Mio! ¿No hablas Ingles? Tough tittyolas, Amigos y Amigas.

When the Puffington Host is running sky-is-falling articles ... I have a little glimmer of hope. How pathetic it is to have to root for IT incompetence rather than Republican opposition.

So, it’s official: 19 days in, more people have been dumped off their insurance than have applied for, let alone ENROLLED in, Obamacare.

Best damn $600M I’ve ever spent.
Lookin' good, Obama administration. Lookin' real good.

No comments:

Post a Comment