Monday, December 19, 2011

TAKE THE QUIZ: Which presidential candidate most nearly matches your opinion? The quiz asks you to both select an answer for each issue and then weight the issue in terms of importance to you.

My first matches were Huntsman and Santorum, neither of whom is at the top of my list. My top two, in fact, were at the bottom. On retaking the quiz (changing one answer) and changing the weights, my top two matches were Bachmann and Perry. One of the two is on my short list.

The variability is due, I think, to the remarkable consistency of the Republicans on the major issues, the fact that the answer selections tend toward the extremes of each candidate's position, and the weights. Without changing my answers, I can bring almost any candidate to the top merely by changing the weighting.

Try it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment