Friday, July 09, 2010

ON ELITISM: Of course, Michael Kinsley is a certified member of the nuanced intellectual elite who can read between the lines of what I say - and how I feel - to determine that deep down I’m really a racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, neanderthal bigot.

Obviously I disagree. And I’m not alone. Here’s what some others think of “intellectuals.”

Yuval Levin, in Commentary Magazine, on the liberal reaction to Sarah Palin.

David Thompson on the “academic” elite.

Jonah Goldberg at National Review Online on liberal condescension.

Gerard Alexander in the Washington Post on the liberal’s intellectual condescension and again in a Q&A transcript that followed.
I would suggest that "environmental smug" be within the regulatory purview of the EPA, but I fear that it already is ....

No comments:

Post a Comment