Friday, January 08, 2010

WHO WANTS TO BE A DEMOCRAT? “[T]he number of Americans who identify as Democrats has fallen to its lowest level in seven years.”

No one wants to be a Republican, either:

I see ... that Politico has a story regarding the GOP (especially the RNCC) having financial problems with fundraising. Of course they are spinning it as a huge problem for the GOP, but I have two words for them on this issue: “Dede Scozafozza”. After that fiasco it is no surprise that more Conservatives are holding onto their money so they can send it to the candidate of choice (emphasis added) and not to the candidate of the RNCC’s choice.
I think that’s right. My response to the last Republican National Senatorial Committee solicitation was along the same lines. Until I see evidence that the Republican establishment has gotten the Tea Party message, I’ll confine my political contributions to candidates, not parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment