Thursday, October 15, 2009

ENOUGH ALREADY

Obama: Let me be clear ....

Terrorists? ‘Now let me be clear: We are indeed at war with al-Qaida and its affiliates.’

Student testing? ‘Let me be clear: Success should be judged by results, and data is a powerful tool to determine results.’

Iran? ‘Let me be clear: Iran’s nuclear and ballistic missile activity poses a real threat, not just to the United States, but to Iran’s neighbors and our allies.’

Auto bailouts? ‘Let me be clear: The United States government has no interest in running GM.’

In Moscow: ‘Let me be clear: America wants a strong, peaceful, and prosperous Russia.’

In Ghana: ‘Let me be clear: Africa is not the crude caricature of a continent at perpetual war.’

In Italy, bemoaning poor U.S. leadership on climate change: ‘Let me be clear: Those days are over.’

In Trinidad, announcing new aid: ‘Let me be clear: This is not charity.’

Can’t TOTUS teach him a new phrase?

No comments:

Post a Comment