Wednesday, August 19, 2020

WUHAN FLU [CORONAVIRUS] UPDATE for August 18, 2020:


Well, I'm back to my usual Tuesday/Friday reporting (except I forgot to post this last night) and it's pretty much same old, same old. Daily deaths are still high, but appear to be stable - and other data I watch but don't plot suggests that the rate is beginning to move back to it's old level of 500/day or so.

My estimates of the number of uninfected Americans and daily death rate continue to decline, now at 5.107% and 0.0557% respectively. The rather dramatic drop in my number of uninfected Americans suggests that (finally) herd immunity is beginning to kick in.

Georgia's coronavirus caseload has shown a clear peak and is beginning to drop significantly. Daily deaths appear to have peaked and show signs of beginning to drop as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment