Tuesday, February 24, 2009

REPUBLICAN REPLY

10:38 pm. Gov. Jindal just finished. Fox is "analyzing" as mediocre and this time I disagree. I thought Jindal did well. Sorry, Fox News, this one you got wrong. I was impressed with his emphasis on the strength of America being its people, not its Government.

10:36 pm. We place our hope in you, the American people."

10:34 pm. Jindal speaks to ethics and ethics reform. Again, ignored by Obama.

10:35 pm. More drilling for oil at home. Totally ignored by Obama in his speech.

10:32 pm. "Would you borrow from your children to buy things you don't need?"

10:29 pm. "The strength of America is not in its Government; it's in its people." Good anecdote about a bureaucrat insisting that rescuers have licenses and insurance.

10:28 pm. Jindal: "I was a pre-existing condition."

10:25 pm. Waiting for Gov. Jindal.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:26 AM

    ...please where can I buy a unicorn?

    ReplyDelete