Monday, April 12, 2010

TAKING SHALLOWNESS TO NEW DEPTHS: George Will on “demon denim.”

Rachel Lucas responds:
I’d thought that I wear jeans because they’re inexpensive, comfortable, easy to launder, and go with just about everything, but really, without even knowing it, I’ve been “carefully calculating” my “costume” because I’m “eager to communicate indifference to appearances.” And how very rude of me to have such disrespect for others and to be so immature about it.
Judging from the picture, Will should reconsider wearing jeans.

3 comments:

  1. No man should ever wear yellow pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'll just anti-Southern.

    But, yes, he should reconsider wearing jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "No man should ever wear yellow pants."

    Football excepted ....

    ReplyDelete