Friday, April 20, 2018

JUST FOR FUN. A snow post from my email:
It’s been snowing all night. So the morning goes like this:

8:00    I made a snowman.

8:10    A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn’t make a snow woman.

8:15    So, I made a snow woman.

8:17    The nanny of the neighbors complained about the snow woman's voluptuous
            chest.

8:20    The gay couple living nearby grumbled that it could have been two snowmen
            instead.

8:25    The vegans at No. 12 complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are
            food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28    I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31    The Muslim gent across the road wants the snow woman to wear a headscarf.

8:40    Someone calls the cops who show up to see what’s going on.

8:42    I am told that the broomstick of the snowman needs to be removed because
            it could be used as a deadly weapon. Things get worse after I mutter:
            "Yeah, if it's up your a***"

8:45    Local TV news crew shows up. I am asked if I know the difference
            between snowmen and snow-women? I reply, "Snowballs" and am called a
            sexist.

8:52    My phone is seized and thoroughly checked while I am being blindfolded
            and flown to the police station in a helicopter.

9:00    I'm on the news as a suspected terrorist bent on stirring up trouble
            during this difficult weather.

9:10    I am asked if I have any accomplices.

9:29    A little known jihadist group has claimed it was their plot.
Moral: There is no moral to this story. It’s just the America we live in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment